paging icon final Page on call tech     service icon Request Service    Report Interoperability Issue    Radio Programming

Licensing and Frequency Coordination

UCA offers service or assistance to State, County and City agencies when filing for FCC licensing, frequency coordination, renewals, or other two way radio related forms. 

For more information or assistance, please contact Tice Guymon at (801) 891-3420 or email Tice Guymon